SO this has been a fantastic week!! The miracles that we have seen this week have been wow!! super awesome! First off we picked up 2 new family investigators this week and one of them specifically is super awesome!! :) I already love them! they are super awesome, the fathers name is 조대현 (Joe day hyon) and he has 2 kids, one is a 7 year old girl, who is the most adorable thing ever (she reminds me of arianna) and the other is a 12 year old son! They came to our English class after I called them and then on Saturday they took us out to eat at a Sushi Buffet. We called them up yesterday and set up a weekly family home evening with them! I am excited for them! They are really cool.
The other family is someone we met on the street, he invited us to his restaurant where we met his wife and friends. They invited us to come back later and eat for free! So we went back 3 days later and ate and talked with them, he has a book of Mormon and said he would read it. They have a 19 year old daughter, 16 year old daughter, and a 13 year old son. Super cool people!
Cool miracle from this week, so back 7 months ago when I was in Goejeong. I met a man name (Yoo Jay Young) I have been meeting with him for the past 7 months, at first we taught him all the lessons he just didn't want to change, but he took kind of a fatherly love towards me. He calls me his american son and he is my korean father. He is a super awesome man and I have grown very close with him, well yesterday he finally came to church!! I was so happy. I don't know whats been happening but recently he has been changing a lot. The spirit is working in him a lot right now! Hopefully he will get baptized soon!
We have a lot of other investigators right now that we are teaching (13) but these are the most potential and exciting ones right now!
On Thursday we had the opportunity to make kimchi!! It took about 8 hours and we made at least 1000lbs of kimchi!! I am not joking! There were probably 30-40 people there and we busted this kimchi out! HAHA it was really fun.
Transfers came and went on nothing changed here in the Youngdo area! The only person that changed in our district is Sister Jaggi, and her companion got called as a trainer. So now my whole district is training! haha super fun!!
I love this work and I love you all!
P.S Wish my Momma and Sista a happy happy birthday!! :)
Stay on the straight and narrow path
-스태그 장로
No comments:
Post a Comment