Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Goejeong: My Birthday

안녕하세요!!! 잘 지내세요? 

This week has been fun!! Yesterday both of our investigators didnt show up to sacrament but came for the second and third meetings. Both of them have a baptism date for next week!! So hopefully all works out!!

최수원 (Choi Soo Won) He has been taught everything and just needs to get premission and then a baptism interview. I am 90% sure he will get baptised next week. He seems pretty confident that he can get premission.

Then 송채민 (Song Chay Meen) He still needs to be taught the third and fourth lesson plus an interview. We are not sure if he will be able to get baptised this week or not but we are pushing for it!

We were counting last night and we have a potential 7 investigators that will probably come to church next sunday!! Which is especially awesome because we will be having a baptismal service that sunday!! The future is looking bright for 괴정 (Goejong)! I have put lots of sweat into this area (literally) and it nice to finally seing things start rolling!!! I am happy we are going to be able to get a baptism before my companion leaves!! This is his last week as a missionary!!

I want to share one miracle from this week!

*MIRACLE*

So we were coming home for the day and we stopped by our house to throw away some trash. This person walked by so I said hello in Korean, and he stops pulls his headphones out and asks me if I speak english. I told him yes and we started talking. His name is Chang and he is from somewhere in Europe. He told me that he has been working here for 2 years and has made lots of money so he wants to take a break for the next 2 years and relax. He told me he wants to find a religion during his break to help him find peace. But since he doesnt speak korean he cant go to church. I told him that at our church about half of the members can speak a little bit of english and that I could transate the talks for him. We got his number and when i called him he said this week he couldnt go but next week he wants to come to church. PLUS he says every week he buys a bunch of American beef and steak and makes and american BBQ by him self.... so he said everyweek after church we are invited to come over and eat with him!!! Plus he lives in the apartment next door to us!! Super cooL!! Hopefully he comes to church next week!!

I love you all!! I know that when we trust in the lord and do what is asked of us by our leaders (whether we are a missionary or a member) we will be able to find people to talk to. First you need to gain gods trust, god needs to trust that if he puts one of his children in your path that you will talk to them and share his gosple with them!! If you can gain gods trust you will see soooo many miracles!! Love you all!!


-스태그 장로


ps. I encourage you all to get the book "The power of every day missionaries"


love you all


Happy birthday to me
Birthday indulgence

Even Koreans play Shadow Hunter

I dont even know how to look normal anymore


Birthday feast

We're gonna party till 9:30 pm

Unforgettable 19th birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment