Other than that we have had a lot of member visits because my companion goes home today, so the members have been feeding us a lot!! :) And I now have a new companion!! His name is Elder Mica Matua! We entered the MTC the same day and we super good friends in the MTC. We always joked that we were going to serve together one day!! Super stoked for this transfer!! We are going to get some work done!
We met with Chang, and found out he is from China, but lived in Greece for 14 years where he got his NBA! He didnt come to church this week but next week he says he will!!
I have been thinking a lot about the temple lately. I cant go for one more year.... and I miss it so much!!! The temple (especially if you live in utah) should be at least a monthly thing. The members here in korea go once a month with there ward, and it takes 2 days of a trip to do it! Its so much easier for us, I was able to do it before school in the morning!!
President Thomas S. Monson has said: “The world can be … cha llenging. … [As we go to the t emple], … we will be more able to bear every trial and to ov ercome each temptation. … We w ill be renewed and fortified.
I challenge you all to make sure you are worthy to go to the temple and then go often. In the temple you will find peace and joy like none other. If you have a hard decision to make or even a question go to the temple to receive help!!
Love you all
사랑해
-스태그 장로
| Beginning of the Stagg-Matua days |
| How can this country not want to speak with us? |
| Look, when we do this we look tougher. |
No comments:
Post a Comment