Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Yongdo: My island has 3 sides.

Mannn its nice to be on an island again!!! The weather is nicer than the main land, and this island is small enough where at most points of the day I can see the ocean on at least 3 sides of me! :) Its a life that I have missed!

Last week our mission president changed our schedule from instead of morning proselyting we could now have morning excersize! So we play soccer with this group of adults every morning! Its super fun they are all super good, one of them plays for a german pro team and the other for and australian pro team! haha its super hard but my soccer is getting alot better and we have gotten some of thier numbers and are growing really close friendships with them!

We have some really awesome prepared people here! We should be having a baptism in the next 2 weeks or so!

I have  been reading about commandments alot lately and I found a scripture that I love!

Mosiah 2: 41 which talks about if we keep the commandments we will be happy! With everything god asks of us there is always something that we will receive from it! And it is always better than what we give! 

Love you all! Keep trying to stay happy and strong in the church!!

Elder Stagg


No comments:

Post a Comment