Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Yongdo: Music Jundo

안녕하세요!! This has been a wonderful week!! We had Mission Tour where Elder Yamashita came and talked to us with is wife! He really likes to focus on missionary work and brought up a lot of good points! I love being able to hear the words from our living prophets and apostles! Being on a mission has allowed me to hear face to face words that are meant for me being spoke from one of gods servants numerous times! I love it! 

This last Sunday we did a district music jundo(proselyting) We went to nampo which is a super popular underground shopping area that has lots of people, and we set up a table with books of Mormon, and pamphlets. Then we sang hymns, Sister Jaggi played the flute, me and Elder Matua played the Ukulele! It was really fun and really cool!! Plus the island of Yongdo (my new home) had a huge party going on and its right next to nampo, so as we were singing there was fire works going of behind us! haha it was pretty dope! 

I got transferred to the island of Yongdo!! It is still in the same district and  only like 30 minutes away from my old area! haha me and elder Matua will still be in the same district and see each other like every week, but we wont be companions! haha  I am excited to serve in Yongdo with Elder Avilia! He is 1 transfer beneath me and is from Australia(but both his parents are from chili) 

Love the gospel, Love talking about it, and I love missionary work!


사랑해!

시태그 장로


Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment