Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Goejeong: Underground Nuke

Hello! This week I dont have a lot to talk about. We met with Yoo Jay Young, one of our investigators, 3 times this week. He is convinced that since North Korea blew up a nuke underground Trump is going to blow up North Korea and then North Korea will blow up the south. This takes up about a half our of our conversations everytime! haha He always tells us we need to go and call trump or the korea veteran society and have them help... I think he thinks we have more power then we do... haha He is a really awesome guy and is very slowly progressing but he is definitly progressing!

Outside of that we just kept on keeping on! Just doing the day to day stuff that we usually do, nothing to interesting happened this week! Except that the weather has cooled down a ton!!! and its raining a lot!

I have been doing a cool study recently. I have gone to the back of the bible and am looking up every reference of Jesus Christ in the bible, I am then reading the references and trying to figure out how I can become a more Christ teacher/person/everything. It is kind of overwhelming because there are over like 6 pages front and back of references but its been really cool so far! I will keep you updated on what I learned. I am also trying to finish the bible this transfer so most of my study recently is in the New Testament. And its awesome!! I am reading stories that I have heard about 1,000 times but its so cool to read them (3 different versions) and through the spirit  learn something new almost every time! Its awesome!

Oh also yesterday us and the sisters went down to Dadaepo beach and did music proselyting. On Sundays there are tons of family there and me and elder Matua have learned how to  play the Ukelalai and Sister Jaggi can play the flute so we went down there and sang and played hymns!! It was super cool and super fun! We are planning on doing district music proselyting this Sunday!

Keep on Keeping on my Chingoos!

-스태그 장로


No comments:

Post a Comment