Sunday, May 21, 2017

Tongyoung: Last day in Tongyoung

Hello Everyone!!! Transfer calls came!!! I am moving to downtown Busan!!! For those of you who dont know Busan is the 2nd biggest city in korea!! In just the city of Busan it has more than double the population of the entire state of utah! haha Its going to be huge!!! I am super excited to move! My new companion is E Soon Hoe Yup he is korean! haha super excited! I have heard a lot about him and turns out he is a super super awesome missionary!

So since I am transferring today I cant send a lot but let me just quickly go over what happened this week! 

1st is Kang Meen Jay, we are still meeting with him and gave him a baptism date for the 11th of june and he accepted!!!! His grandma just died about a week after we taught him Plan of Salvation so he came back with some questions and we were able to answer them and help him feel more at peace and it was cool to see it working through him and helping him in his life!

Next is Kwahk Song Jay we sat down and talked with him about baptism and he expressed he wanted to receive it! But he said its a big promise to make! And he wants to make sure he keeps it so he is nervous to make a commitment. But we told him we can work through it with him and he said he is willing to keep meeting with us and prepare for baptism! Super exciting!!

Outside of that! Me and Elder Johnson are getting  along super awesome! It is going to be sad leaving him but all good things must come to an end! I am super excited for my new companion!!

Have a happy mothers day! 


Elder Stagg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment