Sunday, May 21, 2017

Tongyoung: Hello Elder Johnson

Hello! So this week not much has happened. Elder Park was sick for 3 days so lots of studying and contacting old investigators. This Saturday we got a transfer call, and Elder park is going. I will be staying here with elder Johnson, who has been here for one more transfer than me! It is going to be super fun and i am excited for the challenge! On my mission my oldest companion has been 8 transfers, not one of my companions has been here for more than a year! haha I have had super young companions! hehe but it makes it more fun because we dont have a ton of experience! Out ward is now down to no bishop (yes still no bishop...) and now we have no 2nd councilor because he got angry and left.... And we only have 4 priesthood holders in the ward! haha I wouldn't be surprised if me and my companion get a calling in the church because of the lack of leaders here! We are going to make miracles happen this transfer! I always love getting a new companion it gives things a fresh start and always super fun! 

This week I finished both Jesus the Christ and the Book of Mormon (now my third time finishing it on my mission). And wow they were both so good! The B.O.M Always feels like a brand new book to me! Its amazing how it always answers my questions! And Jesus the Christ is just an amazing book and I know so much more about my saviors life because of it! I Dont have much time this week because of transfers so sorry its short. I just want to leave my short testimony before I end.

I have read the Book of Mormon and Prayed about it. And just like we are promised I received and answer from my loving heavenly father that this Book is true and of him. I am not a special case, every single one of you can read this Book and find out for yourselves! You don't need to trust anyone else's words, just go straight your father and open your soul to him and he will answer you! This is Christ's true church so isn't it natural that we should ask him if what the Book of Mormon says is true? I promise all of you that if open up that book and pray about it, You will get an answer! This gospel is so important to me and my life, without it my life would be so dark and empty! Christ has literally lit up my life and made me into a better more happy person! I love this gospel and I know that if we ever have any concerns or trials in life, no matter how small they may seem, we can always ask our father for help. In the big picture they probably are not a big deal, but because they are a big deal to you they are a big deal to our heavenly father and he will take time to comfort and help you. All you need to do is ask for it!! I am so grateful  for my savior Jesus Christ and as we lean on him and embrace is gift to us we will become better more happy people! I love the churches new Easter initiative and I know that through our saviors  infinite atonement we can be healed from every thing because he is the Prince of Peace! I encourage you all to share that video on facebook or whatever social media you guys have! Love you all tons.,Thanks for all the love and support! 


-Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment