Hello everyone!
๐ฟ So this week was definitely a good week. Tuesday we decided to make a message card for one of our members and so we took time to make it and walked like 40 minutes up this mountain ⛰ to his house only to find out that he moved like 3 months ago... Haha so that was fun! Wednesday we had zone conference, which was weird because my trainer gave his last testimony at Zone Conference, he leaves this transfer! The reason why that is weird is because that means that I die next transfer...
I did some exchanges with Elder Stephens who is in my MTC group but I have only seen him twice and never really talked to him. It .was fun to get to know him!
We had an appointment with an investigator at a members house for dinner, but then it got cancelled
BUT, we ended up meeting with the investigator on Friday with a different member right before FHE!
On Saturday I went down to an area in my district which is about an hour away to do a baptism interview, the lady was super awesome and had lots of faith! It was cool to be able to talk with her and then I went down again on Sunday to watch the baptism!
Right after the baptism I met up with 3 of our investigators and went to Lexi Walkers concert---- that was so fun! The missionaries went up and talked with her. She knows my MTC companion, Elder Vongsayo. They are neighbors! I will have to take my little sister to go meet her!
I am really enjoying missionary work and am learning a lot! Its weird thinking that I will be home soon, it doesn't seem real, but it will be fun to see you all Again! 
Love you all!
์คํ๊ทธ ์ฅ๋ก
No comments:
Post a Comment