Hello everyone! I am Elder Stagg, yes I am!
I feel like recently that everything has been about the same, not much change. This week we met with JIMMY! Jimmy is a member from Utah who served his mission in Ghana like 4 years ago. He is here for the next 6 months for a LONGGGG vacation. We met with him to help him learn Korean and then he helped us make a banner for our English Class because he is super good at Photoshop
We met a new investigator while playing soccer and he actually came to church the next day! It is awesome to see some of the "fruit of our labor". He is super cool and apparently his uncle is a member of the church in Seoul so he has interest in our church. So sick!
Yesterday at 5 A.M my time (In Utah it was Saturday at 2 P,M) I had the opportunity to Skype in and witness my little sister, Arianna, get baptized! I also recorded a baptism talk for her, which my family was able to show at the baptism. I am so grateful for technology which allows me to give a talk and to watch her get baptized even though I am across the world from her! It led me to think a little deeper about life. When she got baptized, she looked so bright and happy! We only get baptized once, yet we can enjoy that same happiness and renewal every week! IF we use our Saviors gift to our advantage and repent everyday and then partake of the Sacrament worthily. I want to share a short testimony that I know that living the Gospel of Jesus Christ will lead us to the greatest happiness in this life and in the life to come. I have seen that, experienced that, and have testified of that time after time! If you doubt that, try it out for a bit. "By their fruits, he shall know them!"
No comments:
Post a Comment