Sunday, June 25, 2017

Goejeong: Costco Pizza

Hello family and friends!!! 

So what has happened this week? Well that is a good question! Not much big things have happened! just the normal day to day stuff!! 
One of our investigators moved to another mission area in Korea, so that was sad. And we dropped almost all of our other investigators because none of them had a lot of interest and we wanted a clean slate so we can find some really good prepared people!! 

I went on exchanges with the zone leaders this week and also with someone in our area ( my companion is District Leader). Always fun! One thing I learned from my zone leader is really cool and i never thought much about it! I asked him if he had any advice as to how we can better follow/ understand the spirit. He said in your prayer you can tell heavenly father that you want to feel it this way and that unless something else happens you are going to by looking for it in that way, and the key is once you feel that way you NEED to act on it to show that you trust him. Now obviously that is within reason and we cant change the will of god, but if we struggle feeling the spirit god understands and like the brother of jared did god wants us to figure out the problem and THEN ask him for help!!! Super interesting thought! I have been trying that out and its really awesome!! 

My companion and I are getting along great! We went to Costco today so great bonus! haha I ate Costco pizza, a Costco hotdog, and mountain dew!! so i am happy!! 

Sorry this weeks letter was kind of lame! If you have any questions please feel free to ask my or my parents!! :) 

Love you all! Stay strong! Constantly be striving to grow you relationship with our savior jesus christ!! and remember "the book of mormon a day keeps the devil away!" 

-Elder Stagg


PS- It is my old man's birthday this week so give him a hollar!! Love you dad! :)


Viva Christianity!

Feast-o-rama

Pure gluttony

Speaking of gluttony...

If you think we look foolish, you may be right.

Just an illusion

Doing the hokey pokey

Hooray for capitalism

Dont ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment