Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MTC Week 7

Anyonghasayo yuraboon!!!! I am 11 days away from leaving the MTC and going to KOREA!!!! I am so exited to leave!! Umm the MTC is very small, very boring but we are finding things to do for entertainment! Lately we have been laying down on the ground and turning the drinking fountain towards us and pushing the button and seeing how long we can drink while laying down! right now the record for our floor is 28 seconds (elder Bunker) and second is me with 23! ill send a video of it to you its very funny! but its also like water boarding yourself because you kind of drowned at the end! i stood up one time and saw a bunch of flies everywhere than i realized that they were dots just everywhere! that lasted for like 20 seconds! then i couldn't stand up for a bit! haha it was lit! General conference was awesome so glad i was able to be in MTC for that! 


Friday 

Today was just a normal day in the MTC Except we have skype TRC's now. We basically need to teach members in korea over skype! Sadly our member didn't answer the call so we had to leave a video of our lesson to them! But we get to do that again on Friday! We are teaching Simon right now who is an actual investigator! Its kind of scary but its really cool! We have taught him about the Book of Mormon and invited him to follow Moroni 10: 4-5 and pray about it! He told us he would and then next time we taught him we checked up on that and he said he did and he felt something he hasn't really felt before! And then our last lesson was on Jesus Christs ministry, the apostacy, gospel dispensations, and the restoration! I recited the first vision to him in Korean! It was so cool and the spirit was really strong in the room! We teach him again tomorrow and i am excited! 

Saturday and Sunday 

General confrence weekend!! I loved being in the MTC for that it was so cool! I didn't sleep at all! I think that might be a first! lol! I was able to relate just about every talk to missionary work! It was really cool! they talked a lot about joy and as a missionary it is my job and duty to give the people of korea joy! Korea has the #1 most suicides in the world and so they can use some cheering up! My companion was in the MTC choir which was really cool! Sunday night Vocal Point came and sang for us! Sunday night we watched a documentary on Thomas S Monson's life and it was really cool! He is such and aweomse 

Monday

We taught Simon about the Restoration. I started memorizing 1 Nephi 3:7! So lets see how that goes! Me and Bunker memorized Moroni 10: 4-5 last week! Thats about it for monday!

Wednesday 

We went and did sealings today in the Temple! I love them they are soo cool! After I baptize people my goal is for them to be in the temple a year later! So it is cool to be able to see what will go on in there! Anyways we were doing some of the names and I thought he skipped one of the names so i asked him and he said that he didn't so i said ok! but the thought wouldnt come out of my mind and so like 10 minutes later i asked him if he could just redo it and so he did! but after we got out of the session Elder Johnson came over to me and told me that he saw him skip it he was just to scared to say anything! I was kind of nervous when i asked him to redo it cause there were a lot of people in the room and i didnt want to seem rude! But I felt the Spirit telling me that if I didn't say anything this person would miss his opportunity to be sealed to his parents! I almost didn't say anything but I am glad I did! I hope I can be intune with the spirit on my misson so i don't miss opportunities!

Qoutes

"live every day like its your last, because it very well could be! Tomorrow you could die and how do you want to go to heaven?"

Love you all! My Emails will become more interesting once i get to korea i hope! For now you're gonna need to stick with this! 


Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment