Thursday!
Today we got our Korean name tags!! We were all so excited!! My companions name tag translates exactly over to Elder Service (Bongsayo)! Today we taught simon again, we taught him about families and god. When we started asking him about his family and reading scriptures we noticed that he started getting teary eyed! His family lives in Seoul and from what i could make out he doesn't talk to them very often but after our lesson he felt very strongly that he needed to call them up that night! The spirit was so strong in the room me and elder vongsayo walked out of there feeling so awesome! It got me excited for teaching in the field!
Sunday!
Today was my second fast Sunday in the MTC, it is crazy to see how my fasts have changed from since I left!! For the Past 2 weeks i have been looking forward to leaving so much that i never realized how nice this place is! The spirit is always in abundance here and its just nice! I am going to miss it! I can see how much better i have gotten at the language but at this point i would trade it all for being able to understand them! Because when they speak i have no idea what they are saying! haha they sound like I did when i spoke english but on steroids and speaking nonsence!! haha so that should be fun! I am way excited to see where i get assigned to serve, it is almost like waiting for my call again! haha There are some spots that are very very poor in busan and very cold, there are spots that are very rich and huge cities, there are warm coastal cities and then there are islands! So I could literally go anywhere! Lol I see my friends that are on missions and i read there stories and look at there pictures and my heart yearns for that and now its finally here!! I can't wait!
Those were the two days that I wrote in my journal for this week! I got to get better at that!
I challenge you all to go back and study the conference talks like the way Elder Bendar counseled us to do!
"Make conference your'e walk and talk for the next 6 months" -Elder Bednar
My next post will be in Korea!!
Anyonghegasyo!!
Elder Stagg
| My name made it on to the T.V (every missionary's goal) |
| Final temple trip with my district |
| At the temple with Elder Vonsayo |
| Final days as companions |
| These cars they have all over the MTC that me and my district always plan on taking and driving around if we ever need to get sent home! |
| Just got issued our new name tags for Korea. Wont be needing the MTC name tags anymore. |
| The Korean name tags dont contain any English letters. That's how my name appears with Korean spelling. |
No comments:
Post a Comment