Sunday, August 21, 2016

First Word from MTC

Anyong Hasayo!! Hey everyone I made it to the MTC and I am loving it here!! I was worried I wouldn't like it... but ever since i got dropped off i felt very welcomed! The spirit is so strong and EVERYWHERE here!! i've never expierenced such a long lasting spiritual high before! Me and my companion, Jong yun Vonsgsayo Jongun niem (elder Vongsayo), have gotten along very well since the start! He is from West Valley and he knew Poi very well also!! We are going to try and both greet him when he gets here! I feel like the MTC is an extension of Davis high! So far I have seen Elder Matlock, Mckay, Brenchly, Yerke, Jones, Mcquiesten, barker, and bybee! My district all get along very well and everyone in my room is going to Busan!! The language is very hard and we start running, not slowly walking! Me and my companion need to study whenever we can to keep up with the class! I am learning a lot and loving it! I don't have much time today but I will write more on wednesday! Bye love you all!!

Elder Stagg!

No comments:

Post a Comment